Post Game 3 in 1


Postgame

Post Game 3 in 1 is shampoo, conditioner, and body wash all in one! Great way of making it simple and fast for the men. Most men want something to get the clean and smelling fresh.

Not all men care about scents or all the fancy details us women do. Post Game 3 in 1 offers something will benefit from use and also be sure to get your hair clean and soft and also a clean body. With not a ton of over load on fragrance, it will make that man smelling fresh and not over whelming. This new wash is formulated with extra conditionair and lotion to keep your skin and hair hydrated after multiple showers.As an athlete this is perfect for any sport.


My husband liked using it. It didn't irritate his skin and he loved the all in one combo! He enjoyed using it and loves to shower with it after a run. I recommend this to anyone in the market for a great bath product for your son or husband! They offer special ones for a younger boy as well! They offer shampoo and body wash for most popular sports!





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

2 comments:

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)