Olives & Applesauce

*Disclosure: I have received product free for review. These thoughts are solely my own.

Olives & Applesauce is a small family run business located in southern Vermont. All of the carriers are sewed in Northern America. The carrier features 5 carrier positions: Newborn front carry, infant front carry, newborn hip carry, infant hip carry, and back carry. You can wear the shoulder strap in two positions: backpack style or crossed. It features a cinching hood that folds into the carrier when not in use, a front pocket, a built in infant insert, dual adjusting straps, deep seat to keep toddler properly positioned and fits 8-50 pounds. 


Their website is very easy to navigate and features videos of each way the carrier can be worn. They have numerous prints and solids to suite most peoples interests. I have tried many carriers through out our babywearing journey thus far and this family owned business is right up there with some of the big named companies! I was very impressed with the amount of padding in the shoulder straps. The carrier fit comfortably for short and longer amounts of time. I wore both my 16 pound 4 month old and my 27 pound 2 year old in this carrier and loved how it fit. 


This O&A carrier came with some sleepy dust (babywearing terminology meaning he can easily fall asleep while being worn). J has fallen asleep while shopping, out and about, grocery shopping and all over! I prefer my straps as backpack style so I use the chest/back strap with it. 

If you would like to purchase your own Olives & Applesauce carrier you can visit their website here

Have a yummy day! 
~Crystyn~



2 comments:

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)