MotherRoo

*Disclosure: I have received product for this post. All opinions are solely my own. 



MotherRoo started out as a mother-daughter team. The designer (daughter) Jessika and the seamstress (mother) Kathi. They started making stage costumes and formal wear and when the birth of Jessika's son came along the ever popular babywearing obsession happened and a new partnership was born. They now have a new seamstress, Meredith and an apprentice, Jessie, making MotherRoo an awesome quad of ladies! 

They are CPSC approved, lab tested in compliance with CPSIA regulations based on the ASTM2236 standard. 


I met Jessika virtually in one of the many babywearing groups I am in on Facebook. When we first started chatting about doing a post I had no idea what I wanted or all the options. One of the retailers had a sale on Natibaby wraps and I snagged it up. I messaged Jessika which wrap I bought and we started discussing my options about making it into a Mei-Tie (Asian styled carrier). 

I decided on a junior toddler size since L was (at the time) big for his age. Then came the fun part. I chose wrap straps, extra padding in the shoulders and I knew I wanted ears on my hood. Jessika then thought about making the reach straps have paws to go with the theme! How adorable are they! 


The hood can be worn Velcroed up or down (like a sun visor). And the ears are amazingly cute! Turn around time was amazing! 


Everything on this carrier is perfect. It is extremely well made and sewn together. I did not see any mistakes and the fit is perfect. I have been using it for a year now and it has fit Lex from 1 year old to 2 year old with plenty of room! It has a contoured body so you can fold the waist when they are shorter and unfold when they grow! I can wear this carrier for long amounts of time with no pain in my shoulders. And I forgot to mention the wrap I chose was Natibaby Panther. 


They are now also creating buckle carriers and buckle onbus, which I may have to try and snag a custom spot for myself! 


Do you want to find out all the deets about upcoming stockings? Get added to their group: MotherRoo: In the Loop. You can also find their Facebook and their website


Have a yummy day! 
~Crystyn~














6 comments:

  1. Christian always knew he wanted to be a shoe designer and even left school at the age of 13 to spend his time sketching designs.Thankfully his parents christian louboutin sale didn't mind as he wasn't a troublemaker.Christian added: ''They were fine with it. I was still a louboutin outlet very nice boy. I wasn't like, 'I hate you, f**k off, I'm taking drugs.' I was a christian louboutin cute boy.''Christian Louboutin has revealed that making a bright red nail polish was the next logical step Red Bottom Shoes towards expanding his fashion empire.Christian Louboutin says making a nail varnish felt like a ''legitimate'' move.The French christian louboutin store footwear designer has branched out into beauty by creating Nail Colour Rouge Louboutin, a bright red polish christian louboutin shoes that matches the iconic shade of his heels' soles.
    Blake Lively arrived in a strobe of flashbulbs christian louboutin sale and very tight floral Dolce & Gabbana minidress. “Who doesn’t love Louboutins? Those red soles!” Lively squealed, http://www.christianlouboutinshoesoutlet2016.com beaming and playfully slapping at the designer’s open arms with both hands before wrapping him in an red sole shoes embrace.“We just had a Halloween party for my daughter and 14 of her friends. Fifteen 9-year-olds,” Scott louboutin shoes Schuman groaned of the past weekend’s festivities, indicating Garance Doré “hid for most of it. I christian louboutin 2016 think christian louboutin outlet we’re happy to be at a grown-up party. Although there is considerably less candy.” Comestibles at Le Caprice came in the form of grilled halibut or the restaurant’s famed hamburger, which was nearly the size christian louboutin of some diners’ heads.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)