Chic baby slings: Fil'up wrap


*Disclosure: I have received product for tho post. These thoughts are solely my own. 

This type of mesh wrap is new on the American market. It is made of pure cotton mesh. It is for newborn up to 33 pounds. The Fil'up does not stretch out of wrap. It can be extended in width but it is tightened in length. This carrier was designed and manufactured in France and comes in many different colors. 


Jack is about 12 pounds here and the wrap held him nice and firm against my body. Walking around it did not feel like it was digging in my shoulders but it does feel different then a woven or stretchy wrap. This wrap would be great in warm climates or for those who get hot easily. 


I did not feel like it was digging into Jack's legs for the amount of time I wore it. I have not yet worn it for a long extended amount of time. While I was wrapping it was a unique experience. It was an odd feeling for the wrap to extend so much in width. It was fairly easy to tighten the rails. 


Over all I am excited to try this wrap in the summer months here in Pa and get a good feel for how breezy it is! I would definitely check this out if you live in a warm climate year round! 

You can find the Fil'up here

Have a yummy day!
~Crystyn~





2 comments:

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)