Olivia's Labels




Does your kid go to Pre-school, Day-care, Baby sitter, Lot's of Field trips, School, Friends house. These would be great to take along.


Oliver's Labels makes high quality waterproof labels and tags to stick on all your kids' stuff. Their labels are dishwasher & laundry safe and will never fade, scuff or peel. 
 
I used the labels to put on my daughter's sippy cups. We are always lugging these things around. I have friends with kids also about her age.Who also use sippy cups.. An easy way of not to mix them up, when they usually have the same sippy cup style as me. I put these labels on them and wa-la no mix up!.  We were always asking, is this your kids drink or mine. lol   I did test these guys out, I washed it in a sink of water, I let it sit in the sink for a little( I forgot about them). Then I went back and washed it with the hard scrubby side of the sponge. Still looked the same. I took my pictures AFTER doing all that. So their name stands. I was surprised by the quality of them. I was expecting some just cheap end stickers. These are really nice. When my daughter does start school. I think I am gonna buy some to put on her folders,book bag, lunch box,jacket, etc. I will use them now to also label her toy box area.We put some on the back of her riding toy for fun!



I choose the plain color palette kind. That's what I wanted. They have all sorts of styles. I am wanting to get the poke a dot ones now! They also have allergy ones, so if your kid does have an allergy, put the sticker on their lunch box, drink cup, etc. Another feature they have is a "found it code" It is code on the side of the sticker. So if ever lost and someone finds it. They just have to go on the website, which it states and type in the code. 
Found-it™ tracking system label illustration

If you need some labels that will tough it out with your kids. I would consider checking them out! I know I will be going back to get more!




I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

4 comments:

  1. I am going to have to check these out... I like the fact that they have a found it code!!

    I also wanted to give you the Stylish Blog Award...

    Stylish Blogger Award

    Rules for accepting this award are:
    1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.

    2. Share 7 things about yourself.

    3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

    4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!

    You can get the award off of my post, just save it as a pic ; )

    Hope you have a great Thanksgiving!
    ~Melissa
    http://mnmrheinlander.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting article, thank you for sharing. I also want to share the following health articles, God willing, useful. Thank you :)

    Caara Menghilangkan Gatal di Selangkangan
    Cara Meningkatkan Trombosit Rendah
    Jus De Lemon Bernutrisi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)