A Bunch Of Scrap Review!



 CREATING NOTHING INTO SOMETHING



During the holiday seasons I think is the busiest time to send cards to friend/family/loved ones. Or to someone that has helped you and you just wanna say thanks. 


I found the store that can do it. It isn't a store that just sells the same of one product to hundred of stores or people. Each product is individually crafted with love. 


A Bunch Of Scrap is an Etsy store. She is a stay at home mom and began making her crafts when becoming so. She loves doing what she does. With a little help from little machines, she gets it done a bit faster. She loves helping other by providing them with a way to save or share their memories! Currently a small business and loving it! She provides individual attention to each buyer or project. You can buy whatever she has listed on her site, that when it is finished she adds it. Or you can have a custom scrapbook made, anything I am sure she'd be happy to help with. Scrap booking, card making, stamps, and just plain fun stuff she decide to share are in her store.


I received  some season greetings cards. These are so much better then I was imagining. They are so neatly done and it looks like she took the time to do it very nice, all awhile with adding her love to each one!  These cards so nice. "IF" sold in a retail store could of easily gone for 15-20 for a set.  What surprised me was she even included the envelops with a little added touch as well. They came all tied with a nice ribbon. She is a very nice person as well. You can tell by the way she talks to you threw her crafts and e-mails. 

I very much enjoyed receiving these cards and will be delighted to hand them out and send them to friends and family for the holidays. Everyone will know they are hand crafted and very nicely done! 


So glad I got to work with such a happy person and review a creative,awesome product. I look forward to her new items. She make so much more, so be sure to check her out and don't be shy to ask for something custom! 


Heres some more things she has in her store

Father Christmas Vintage Blank Greeting Cards Burgundy and Cream SET of 5  Vintage Owl TAGS  Gift Card Holders-- Purse Paper Piecing --Sewn


Snow Fun 2 12x12 SEWN Premade layout


Autumn Tree of Thanks Wooden Mounted Rubber Stamping Block DIY cards embellishments scrapbooking and tags for Showers, Invitations, Greeting Cards, and Scrapbooking

Eskimo Kisses 2 12x12 premade SEWN layout girl and boy eskimo igloo and penguin glittered


Whimisical Christmas Reindeer dressed in turquoise Blank Greeting CARD

6 comments:

  1. Hi. I am a new follower. Come check out my new blog hop Thrifty Thursdays. Blessings!

    Johnnie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I'm a new follower and would love for you to come on over to my blog
    Copper Llama Studio
    http://copperllamastudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there Priscilla! I am your newest follower from Thursdays Blog Hop and I love your little blog here:)
    And since it's Friday already, we'd love you to join in with us at Boost My Blog Friday, no rules , just fun:) See you there! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those seasons greetings cards!

    I just found your blog through one of the Friday Blog Hops! Have a great weekend.

    Amanda @ http://nutritionistreviews.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the snow one!
    Following you back from Vanessa's Soda Fountain!

    http://oldfashionedsodafountain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)