Charm Factory Winner!

CONGRATS! You have untill after christmas to email me!



jennifer57 said...63




follower of my blog through Google.2













Stepping By Saturday
January 7








Snackbarreviews





RULES

- Follow All 3 host(First 3 in the linky)
-Grab the button or the linky and add  it somewhere on your blog
- Follow some more people for fun
-Follow Guest Host

If you'd like to be a Guest Host 
Follow all the rules and comment. One blog will be randomly selected and be the Guest Host. 






7 comments:

  1. yay :)

    I just replied to your email :)

    thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas! I am your newest follower :)

    I have a giveaway going on, if you get a chance enter... I am trying to boost the entries!! We Don't Have It All Together

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to your winner!

    Thanks for stopping by Making Friends Monday. I am following you back now. If you have time to join us again we would love to see you!
    - Leandrea

    http://couponsaregreat.net/2010/12/26/making-friends-monday-december-28/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting my blog & linking up to Mommy Mondays!

    Tania from http://myadventures-in-mommyland.blogspot.com/2010/12/mommy-monday.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, I am doing a little blog hoppin' tonight & wanted to say hi :)

    I have some giveaways going on if you're interested, I am trying to boost the entries!! We Don't Have It All Together They are all listed at the top of my page.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, Pricilla. Thanks for following and for participating in Monday Mingle. I hope to see you there every Monday. I am now following you at lucky number 333. Nice to meet you.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI! Thanks for linking up at Making Friends Monday! I am now following your lovely blog. Have a great week! ~Heather www.livingonloveandcents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)