Briggs And Riley Shop #BRXtravelgear




We went shopping at the Vanity Fair Shops. We stopped at Designer luggage. I was going to buy the new BRX line. They were all out! So to me that was a sign they were a great product. They had plenty of other Briggs and Riley. We were buying luggage for our trip to Roanoke in North Carolina. We stayed at a beach house that was huge! I went shopping with my husband and two kids!



We were going to Philadelphia Outlets but the luggage store was closed down and not there. I am so glad we ended up going to Designer Bags. I looked online and knew what I wanted. I thought the toiletries bag was so cute! The items I purchased I will be using all the time. I carry my lap top everywhere with me. I always have so much work to do. I can even put so much more in the business case and still have room. The smaller bag I use for over night trips or for my kids going to grandmoms house. I not only used these bags for our vacation but continue to use them. They are so convenient and reliable, I love them! When we got home, we had to pack right away from shopping. So we packed, Loaded up the car and we were off the next morning at 6am! The store I shopped at, had really nice workers. The workers knew a lot about Briggs and Riley Travel Gear  They only spoke great things about the brand and how they have customers come back all the time and only buy their Travel GearIf I could change anything my shopping trip it would be they weren't out of the new BRX line. They said they didn't get much in yet. They offered to order me some and give me a discount. I had my vacation VERY SOON. So I did not have time to wait. I am really happy with what I got. I loved all the info that was passed along to me from the sale people!




I went to the store to buy the BRX style from Briggs and Riley but the Luggage store was completely sold out. They offered to order me anything in their catalog book and give me a discount. If my vacation would not have been the next day, (yes we are procrastinaters for packing!) I would have ordered it. In stead I bought another one of their lines and love it just as much! While it's not the BRX line. I would gladly be going back to buy more! I love what they have to offer and so glad I got my collection started!





Be sure to follow on
B&R Facebook: Briggs and Riley TravelWare
B&R Twitter: @briggsandriley


They are a great company and I can imagine only great things in the future from them. Check out their selection Briggs & Riley Outdoor Adventure.





 This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper insights study for Collective Bias.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)