Funny Honey Pound Cupcakes




So I was bored and thought I love to bake, why not use my baking stuff to make something. My cabinets were bare! So I choose to make pound cake, MY FAVE! I tweaked it a little bit! 

Let me start off by saying I am a "closet baker" I love baking, I would do way more if I had a bigger or better kitchen! Also I have no fancy baking aids! I use my hands and my nifty wisk! This is baking with "love" old school! 

First gather your ingredients. 
This cupcake is filling!


  • 1 pound (3 1/4 cups) all-purpose flour
  • 1 tablespoon salt
  • 4 sticks softened unsalted butter, plus more for pans(or cooking spray for pans)
  • 2 cups sugar
  • 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract (I just dump some in, I'd add a little over flow)
  • 9 large, room-temperature eggs
  • 1/2 cup of honey(I used raw)

Preheat oven to 325'. 
Get your cupcake trays ready and lined with liners!
Mix Flour and Salt together.



Then in a separate bowel cream sugar and butter together( I did not do this but you 
should)



I then added in some honey! about a half cup.


Then combined bowels and this is where love comes in. I use my hands to mix it! A Lot easier! Look at what a little love can get you!



Then after you combined the bowels mix in 3 eggs, then another 3 eggs, and then the final 3 eggs.


I then started to shake the sprinkles in the batter, this was not working. So I popped open the top and dumped it in! 






Mix in sprinkles and I like to get my smallest measuring cup to fill the cupcake papers. 


I put them in the oven for about 20 minutes.




WaLa we have cupcakes that don't need icing!, be as creative as you'd like! 

Some Ideas


Drizzled Honey And Grapes






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)