Milk Nursingwear

*Disclosure: I have received product for review. These thoughts are solely my own. 



If you are looking for a great go-to shop for breastfeeding clothing then you have found the place! I love Milk Nursingwear. They make clothing and accessories that are great for the breastfeeding mom. I am always having trouble looking for clothing that is comfortable and doesn't look like the traditional nursing shirt. Just because I am a breastfeeding mom should not mean I have to sacrifice my style. 

This shirt is the Cowl Neck top and you can not even tell that it us a nursing top! The next picture will demonstrate how you are able to nurse your baby in this stylish top. 


How cool is that?? If you are someone that wants to be discreet while feeding your baby then this is the top for you! You can check out all the clothing and accessories at the Milk website Here

Have a yummy day! 
~Crystyn~




2 comments:

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)