Potette Plus- Mr. Petey Potette Potty Training Kit

*Disclosure: I have received product free for review. These thoughts are solely my own. 


Do you have a potty training toddler? Then this post is for you! If you are looking for a training potty that does it all then you need the Potette Plus! This potty does it all! You can use it at home of the big potty or pack it up in the travel bag and take it for car emergencies. 


The Potette Plus comes with disposable liners so you have a travel potty ready to go for those "Uh oh" moments. Just slide the bag over the potty and bend the legs down and your toddler is ready to go! Literally! 


There is an absorbent liner inside the bag to soak up liquid and you can tie up the bag for those smelly emergencies! 

This product is everything everyone is raving about! My toddler loves sitting on this potty whether we are at home or out and about! 

The training kit also comes with the book "Quest for Cloud Kingdom- A Petey Potette Tale" and a Mr. Petey Potette Potty Training Companion. Mr. Petey helps your child conquer their potty fears and appears just in time to use the potty! The bright colored illustrated book is a great adventure book for kids ready to potty train! 



If you want to find a distributor near you check out the Potette Plus website. 

Have a yummy day! 
~Crystyn~



4 comments:

  1. Lively says, "We started the season of Gossip Girl in Paris which was exciting enough but we were there during louboutin outlet Couture Fashion Week."She (Wintour) said, 'Which design houses do you love?' and I said I love Chanel and Dior christian louboutin store and she said, 'Okay, we're going to dinner with Karl and John then.' It was unbelievable. So I got christian louboutin sale to spend time with Karl Lagerfeld and John Galliano. I got a Vespa tour of Paris with Christian Louboutin."He christian louboutin sale named a shoe after me. I went to his atelier (work studio) and I was walking around and I christian louboutin shoes was like, 'Every shoe here is so beautiful' and I saw this one pair and I said 'I've never http://www.christianlouboutinsaleflagshipstore.com seen anything that good.' He said, 'You love it?' and I said, 'I want to sleep with it under christian louboutin my pillow every night!' He said, 'We're naming it The Blake then.' Red Bottom Shoes It was insane - like my greatest accomplishment. it was the most magical week.
    28 year-old Kunis looked stunning at the premiere, which took place at Grauman's Chinese Theatre in Hollywood last night (June 21, 2012). She stepped christian louboutin outlet out in a black shimmering Christian Dior dress and Christian Louboutin heels, whilst her co-star, Wahlberg cut a dashing red sole shoes figure in a suit and was accompanied by his wife, Rhea Durham. Also in attendance at the red carpet christian louboutin 2016 bash was Jessica Stroup, Scott Stuber and Seth MACfarlane. Actor Giovanni Ribisi showed up too, along with Agyness Deyn, louboutin shoes whom he married over the weekend, despite very few people even knowing that the couple were dating. Ted is christian louboutin scheduled for release on June 29, 2012, before hitting the UK in August.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)