Dominion Of New Zealand Slipper Review








         Dominion Of New Zealand makes the highest quality sheepskin footwear and jackets. They have slippers for men and women. The also have some awesome looking boots. These boots look cozy and super comfy. I prefer a pair over some other popular brands. They use the finest sheepskin, shearling, and lambskin to make their products. They have products that offer quality,style, and comfort all in one!

Jean Sheepskin Low Boot  Annelise Sheepskin  Tall Boot  Apollo Sheepskin Extra Tall Fashion Boot

Preon Sheepskin Indoor Slide  Greta Sheepskin Indoor Slipper  Trieste Sheepskin Clog

       I received men's slippers to review. I can say I love them myself. I gave them to my husband and he says "O, these are so nice, just what I was looking for, HOUSE SLIPPERS". I was like, let me try. They were so soft and kept my foot warm. They are super soft and cozy. I can only imagine how their boots feel. I also got a swatch of the different insides. This were all very nice. If you are a lover of stylish,comfy shoes or jacket. This is the company for you.  They offer a great 1 year warranty.They also offer Made to order jackets. Say your a big person and can never find jackets to fit you the way you want. They will specially sew your style and color you;d like. Maybe you like them a certain size, Dominion Of New Zealand is your one stop shop!   The other best thing is these can be hand washed.

Cassandra Women's Shearling  Jacket Anthem Women's Shearling  Jacket Aphelia Women's Sheepskin Jacket

      I think these are amazing and well worth the price for the quality or product you get. I look forward to see what more comes out from this company! On a side note: For me these are not compoarable to other brands, I love these way more as my personal preference, I only have received mens sippers!




     I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com and the Tomoson weekly featured sponsor Favorite Wigs - Shop Name Brand Wigs at Low Prices! Large Wig Selection of Forever Young Wigs, and other Quality Wigs. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson Product review & giveaway Disclosure.

4 comments:

  1. Love those jackets!! Must be so warm!!

    Thanks for linking up at my sunday hop. I am following you now.
    http://mylifeinjenga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome product...I love it~!!

    Swingin' By Sunday and now GFC following *heavensent1*...ifn you have a moment, could you please stop by my place and follow me also... Mad Moose Mama - http://www.madmoosemama.blogspot.com Have a groovy day...peaces...xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, I am following from the Sunday Relax and Surf blog hop. This was a great post to find, my hubby usually gets a new pair of slippers for Christmas but we couldn't find any with the sheepskin lining that he liked, I think these may just do it for him. Better late then never right? Thanks for the great review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Sunday’s blog hop and am your newest a follower! I also liked your FB page and hope you will hop on by to one my blogs and FB page too!

    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Tawnas-thoughts-plans-and-journeys/110934798966532

    Blogs
    http://tawnasplan.blogspot.com
    http://btrbb.blogspot.com
    http://tawnassecret.blogspot.com

    Tawna

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)