Winter Friends Blog Hop

Don't forget to VOTE for me.

THANKS!


Welcome to "Winter Friends" January 12 . 
Week 3

This is a hop for making friends and meeting other bloggers.


http://snackbarreviews.blogspot.com/p/special-thanks.html



SPOT LIGHT HOST
This weeks #4 Spot goes to Ashley at My Rays Of Sunshine. Be sure to stop by check out her blog and I'm sure she would love for you to stick around and follow.


https://blogger.googleusercontent.com/img/b/R29vZ2xl/AVvXsEg1W3OaorlbwpZWYW_o2Vq6Ri98H-QPdKX8zicyRCl3DS7n53duTpd648tjtxRAc1UjOH3orM10HMMTnevf9liRYELCtMIX1T3MoSr5aQ1BZKjYgIxj8eP5uXLGwlEcCn3gXEJD8qn8fZu3/s1600/YouPickedMeHead-1.jpg



More About Ashley and My Rays Of Sunshine Blog

Tell us a little more about your blog? 

I love to craft and teach my son so that is my way of giving back about new ideas. As well as being a mom and wife and the adventures we embark on!


How long have you been Blogging?

I am new to ALL of this blogging world. I have been blogging for 3 months


Any advice for new bloggers?

To get out and visit new blogs, take part in blog hops and enjoy it even when it may get overwhelming!

Any fun fact you would like to share?

I love to cook and clean, they are ways I destress.

Where can we find you? 
Contact: ashrules2(AT)yahoo.com 


RULES

  • To be in this hop just follow all three hosts'.(We always follow back, leave a comment)
  • Follow the SPOT LIGHT HOST
  • Follow the person before you. 
  • Have fun. Add the linky and/or button to your page to get more followers!

    ENTER: this linky and you could be the NEXT "Spot Light Blog" We will be choosing one random blog via random.org each week to be featured. We will contact you on Thursday and you'll have till Monday 6pm to respond or we will move on to the next random blog. 



    12 comments:

    1. Thanks for hosting this Fun Blog Hop :) I'm your newest Follower via GFC.

      ~ Jill

      http://frugalplus.com/

      ReplyDelete
    2. following you via winter friends blog hop
      gloryrevealed365.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. I'm already a follower. I joined up with your great linky list. Blessings!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Thanks for hosting this blog hop. I'm already following you through everything :)

      ~ Stacey ~

      Mom's Daily Insight PR
      Follow Us on Twitter
      "Like" Us on Facebook
      Follow Us on Networked Blogs

      ReplyDelete
    5. Following all hosts, plus spotlight, and blog before Ascending Butterfly! I wish the comments would show across all, because I'm not going to have time to leave comments individually! I will work on following all in batches. My PC is acting weird, and I get 'small windows' of functionality that I have to take advantage of, at least until I can replace it!

      ReplyDelete
    6. Already a follower:) Just wanted to say thanks for hosting!

      www.agoddessoffrugality.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    7. Thanks for the linky. Stumbled across this on Mommy Bloggers.

      Following now.

      ReplyDelete
    8. I apologize for that mistake I made. She and I have emailed back n forth and I guess just thought it was her. I deeply apologize.

      ReplyDelete
    9. i am a new follower.
      i am trying to follow each and every blog listed...
      please follow me bback.
      i would really appreciate the love!
      http://nyfamilytimes.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    10. Hi! What a great site you have. I'm a new follower and blog from the blog hop. Please visit me too.
      Nuts 4 Stuff
      http://nuts4stuff.blogspot.com/

      I'm new to all this and blog-hopping so I hope I'm doing this right. But I FOLLOW EVERYONE back that's kind enough to do the same!

      Also, you can add my blog to the SPOT LIGHT HOST.

      Thanks.

      Mary B. (Nuts4Stuff)

      ReplyDelete
    11. Thanks for hosting this blog hop! It is my first! I love your site!

      Wendy
      http://www.cookingquinoa.net

      ReplyDelete
    12. Following from MBC

      http://oliviasdisneyadventures.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)