Winter Friends Blog Hop





Don't forget to VOTE for me.



THANKS!


Welcome to "Winter Friends" March 2. 



This is a hop for making friends and meeting other bloggers.


http://snackbarreviews.blogspot.com/p/special-thanks.html





















Now Link up and start hopping..Most of all have fun and find some awesome blogs!


There was a lot happening this week, We will mkae up the Spolight host next week. We had one host take off a week for family (Big Birthday Plans) (Also my kids were and still really sick, including my 7 month old, the flu isn;t good for. and my best friend, Real Mom Reviews, HAD HER BABY)







RULES

  • To be in this hop just follow all three hosts'.(We always follow back, leave a comment)
  • Follow the SPOT LIGHT HOST
  • Follow the person before you. 
  • Have fun. Add the linky and/or button to your page to get more followers!


    ENTER: this linky and you could be the NEXT "Spot Light Blog" We will be choosing one random blog via random.org each week to be featured. We will contact you on Thursday and you'll have till Monday 6pm to respond or we will move on to the next random blog. 







    1 comment:

    1. I'm a new follower from the Wednesday bloghop. I can't wait to read more of your posts!

      ~Kristina
      www.cobbled-stone.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)