WINNERS

SO SORRY for not picking winners sooner! It took SOO long to get them all together and with my kids being sick it has been a busy week and now my other kid is sick (FLU) Flu for a 7 month old is not good. SO I have been exhausted! I will get a step up to the plate this week! I am posting the ERGO carrier this week! AND a SNEAK peek ALL exclusive review!

WINNERS

BAMBOO NATURE

GRAND PRIZE


-mommypants13@gmail.com
-bamalynn75@yahoo.com
-philadybug AT hotmail DOT com

ADDITIONAL WINNERS

-ERobertson29 @ gmail dot com
-nackle78 (at) yahoo (dot) com
-RickiReviews@gmail.com
-cwitherstine at zoominternet dot net
-ERobertson29 @ gmail dot com
-kimberlysummer40@aol.com




CORA CAROLINA

marth62187@comcast.net

Anonymousness


SOCKS FOR LIFE 

Brittney said... 18



SMART AND SEXY

sueparks2003 said... 84


1 comment:

  1. grats to all the winners, i got my this chick bakes prize last week and shared with my husband it was WONDERFUL!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)