Lower Your Alexa Blog Hop

REAL MOM REVIEWS NEW HOP!!!

Help Spread The Word!

Welcome to Week One of the "Lower Your Alexa Hop"! 

This hop works a bit differently than most!

IMPORTANT Please make sure you have the ALEXA TOOLBAR installed.

Why do you need the Alexa Toolbar? "Alexa computes traffic rankings by analyzing the Web usage of millions of Alexa Toolbar users and data obtained from other, diverse traffic data sources." Now in english... When someone with the Alexa Toolbar visits your site, it helps lower your Alexa! More info on that here and here

In the Linky Please leave a link to a post you would like people to hop to and leave a comment!

Then hop to the other blogs on the linky and leave a comment on their post!








PLEASE grab the "Lower Alexa" button and link it to a post about this hop. Beacuse this is a new hop, it will really help get the word out!
This will be a "Monday Hop" so it will post every Sunday at around 8pm EST.





10 comments:

  1. Whoo, I submitted for some good blog hopping :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have my toolbar and i am ready to go. My rateing to start is 1.8 mill..haha
    Thanks for the HOP!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it and I had also thought of doing this kind of Hop as I had never seen it down before but I did not think of the toolbar I was thinking of asking them to write a review. How do you think that would work? MommiesPointofReview@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not linking up because I honestly prefer not to post about blog hops, but I am visiting each link ont he linky (I have the toolbar.) Hope it helps!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I linked up a little late sorry. My rating is 859,000 right now but maybe it will go down.

    I linked to an open giveaway but I will post about the blog hop.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great idea for the blog hop! Thanks for organizing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the idea I'm starting at 843,989 alexa rank and I added the button as well. I just linked to my blog in general hopefully people will take a look around or leave a comment on my newest post. I'm now following you as well....

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for Alexia Hop! I am your newest follower!!

    http://chicnsavvyreviews.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. awesome! Free Bald Eagle curriculum connected to my hop link- Alexa rating/SB Reviews linky button is also on the post!tks-

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)