Monster Mayhem Monday Hop






Come and Enjoy a day full of hopping! Chase those Ugly Monsters away that make you want to be lazy, Sleep in on Monday Morning, Skip work for one more day. Come and link up, meet new bloggers, and have fun! 



  • ADD THE BUTTON TO YOUR BLOG SOMEWHERE...to help spread the word! 

I will randomly pick a person to host each week with me. So If you'd like to be picked...Make sure you comment saying so and add the button to your blog!  
 Brownie Points Are rewarded around here ;)

This weeks Special Host is A Helicopter Mom!





Also Check out the new BROWNIE POINT SYSTEM, Get some extra entries into giveaways! 







Snackbarreviews


If you would like to guest host, PLEASE make sure you leave a blog link or email. Some way to contact you! 




16 comments:

  1. would love to host with you. posting button on blog hops page & on my fb thanks
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute, cute blog!! Glad to have found this hop, it looks like a fun one. :)
    I've never guest hosted anything...but hey I'm always up for something new.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for hosting. Would love an opportunity to guest host. I have your button in my Monday Blog Hop Post and my blog hops page.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm a new follower from the Monday blog hop. Thanks for hosting! I would love a follow back! Have a Great Monday!

    Hope
    http://www.peanutbutterandhopey.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is my first time visiting your blog. Thanks for doing the Monday "hop". :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting. I would love the opportunity to co-host. I already put the button on my blog, Matter of Cents, right sidebar under Monday Blog Hops.

    www.matterofcents.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for hosting -
    new follower too!
    More 4 Mom's Buck
    www.more4momsbuck.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Got the button up! Come on over.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! I'd love to host with you too!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! I'm a new follower! Come visit me!

    :)
    Marcy @ Life's Gristle

    ReplyDelete
  11. Saw your button over on
    A Helicopter Mom!
    Love your design, too cute ... so came over, signed up, saying Hello ...
    now you let me know what you would like me to do next ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. btw, neither your twitter or facebook link ups are working right now :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks all I also forgot to say that Mummy Knows Reviews WILL FOLLOW YOU BACK

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'd be ok with being picked :) haha. Thanks for hosting!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. posted your button on my blog
    www.crichmanfreebies.blogspot.com
    for today's hop
    thanks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thanks for hosting!

    Putting your button on my scrolling button box. And FB. Would love the opportunity to co-host.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)