Monster Mayhem Monday Hop






Come and Enjoy a day full of hopping! Chase those Ugly Monsters away that make you want to be lazy, Sleep in on Monday Morning, Skip work for one more day. Come and link up, meet new bloggers, and have fun! 



  • ADD THE BUTTON TO YOUR BLOG SOMEWHERE...to help spread the word! 

I will randomly pick a person to host each week with me. So If you'd like to be picked...Make sure you comment saying so and add the button to your blog!  
 Brownie Points Are rewarded around here ;)





Also Check out the new BROWNIE POINT SYSTEM, Get some extra entries into giveaways! 







Snackbarreviews


If you would like to guest host, PLEASE make sure you leave a blog link or email. Some way to contact you! 




7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the hop! Your button is here on my blog:
    http://www.familyapprove.com/p/blog-hops.html

    Come check out my blog hop every Friday-Sunday at familyapprove.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, thanks for hosting! I would love to be a guest host. I added your button to my post here: http://www.meldreamsoften.com/2011/04/t-shirt-rosette-headbands.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mucho Gracias!! :) You know I have the button and showed some love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for hosting; joining for the first time! I put your link and button on my post :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have your button!
    I host a blog hop on Tuesdays. [the link goes up on Monday mornings]. You should stop by and link up! www.madeofsnails.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for hosting! I am adding your button and would love to be a guest host! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi, and thanks for hosting.

    I've included a link to your hop on my site - there's a page devoted to hops for every day of the week. Go to the top of my sidebar for the link.

    Thank you, and have a great week!

    NCSue
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com
    http://acts17verse28.blogspot.com/2011/04/special-day.html

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)