Butterscotch Blankees

*Disclosure: I received product in exchange for review. These thoughts are solely my own. 




I love personalized pieces in my home. Ever since I was little I wanted that magazine looking house (I laugh now that I have kids and it never looks like that!) Having a throw blanket with our family name on it feels so special to me. This custom blanket from Butterscotch Blankees is soft, yet durable, and looks amazing in my living room! 

Butterscotch Blankees was created after Jodie, the owner, was designing her first son's nurses and she just couldn't find the right blanket. She decided to create her own and now offers a wide variety of personalized products for you! 


I have a standard 50x62 sized blanket which is the perfect size for me and my boys to snuggle under on these fall nights! They also come in a crib size and an XL size! Your material can be made in Acrylic or Cashmere! I have the acrylic and it is super soft!


Look how peaceful my boys look snuggling under there blankee!

Check them out here!




1 comment:

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)