Perfect T- Lularoe Amanda Burns

*Disclosure: I have received product in exchange for review. These thoughts are solely my own.


The Perfect T is another great option to pair with any of your Lularoe leggings or skirts! You can wear the Perfect T as is or you can tie the sides for a more snug look! You can tuck it into your skirts as well! You are going to want to size down a size or two to get a good fit for you! 


I love the plain black T I got and am able to pair it with almost anything! In fact I also got these awesome leggings from Amanda which is making an awesome fall look! 


The consultant to this post is Amanda Burns! She wants to tell you a little about herself! "I am a mother of two boys! I work as a Registered Sleep Technologist. I am lucky enough to have a day time position in my field. I fell in love with LuLaRoe the second I put on my very first pair of leggings. If you know me in real life, you know that I am the person that would always choose comfort over fashion. With LuLaroe, I now know it is possible to feel completely comfortable while also looking cute! Lularoe fits all body types, everyone looks absolutely beautiful wearing LuLaRoe!" 

I love getting to know all these amazing ladies through this process! Being able to read how and why they got started and seeing all of their businesses grow and flourish! If you want to follow Amanda's inventory you can find her HERE







3 comments:

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)