The Irma- Lularoe Ashley Simmons

*Disclosure: I have received product free for review. These thoughts are solely my own. 


I am going to be featuring a new Lularoe item over the course of the next few weeks! This company is all the rage right now and with their unique fit of clothing I can be your eyes and ears to their sizing and styles! I previously reviewed the leggings so you can look back and read all about those buttery soft pants that I never want to take off! 

Today I am focusing on the Irma. This is the perfect top to pair with those leggings! The Irma is a tunic like top that hangs down over your bottom and is long so if you love leggings but are a little self conscious of them the Irma is the perfect top option for you! Now keep in mind these run BIG, you will want to size down 1 or 2 times! I am in a XXS and it is still slightly large on me. I like to tie off to the side to give me a more fitted look. 


The consultant featuring this post is Ashley Simmons. I have had the pleasure of virtually getting to know Ashley over the past year or so. She is based out of Florida so if you are local-ish to the Orlando/Stuart area you should probably schedule a pop-up with her! But if you aren't local then schedule an online pop up like me! I am hosting an online pop up for Ashley on November 3rd at 2pm. What does this mean? This means that her inventory will be posted at 2pm that day and it is first come first serve. So if you are looking for something specific then you should be stalking her page for the Shop the Roe link! And if you want to shop during my specific party make sure you put my name in the STR host slot! Ashley's inventory loads every Thursday at 2pm and stays live for 24 hours then gets taken down until the next week! 

Every consultant has a 'why' they started LLR. Ashley's why is: 

"I really struggled with ppd after a hard time with Gus' first months of life. I gained back the baby weight I had lost from the fast food and stress from constant travel to doctor appts and the hospital stay. Before I knew it I didn't recognize myself. I completely lost any semblance of myself. In June I reached a low point and was suicidal. LuLaRoe gave me my life back. It's helped me focus on something good. It's slowly changing my mindset to one that looks to the positive in life and my desire to help other women feel beautiful. The feeling of hearing from someone calling me crying saying they feel beautiful for the first time in years brings me to my knees in thankfulness. I want every woman to feel the empowerment and beauty that I feel. LuLaRoe has given me a way to find myself again.My two boys, my struggle with ppd, my body image. All of those are my why. My heart is to see other women's lives changed like mine was."




To follow all of Ashley's new and coming inventory join her group

ANDDDDD we are giving away one pair of leggings! You choose the size she chooses the print! 





4 comments:

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)