Out of Woods TX

*Disclosure: I have received product for review. These thoughts are solely my own. 


Coffee, coffee, coffee! We should all know by now that I LOVE coffee. I probably fill up my Keurig water container at least once a day and drain it all the way down! I also really love making it known that I love coffee and decorating my home with beautiful hand made pieces! This little sign from Out of the Woods TX is the perfect fit for my home! Not only does the owner, Jackie, have signs but a whole bunch of adorable hand made pieces! She makes mugs, magnets, coffee cozy's, and beautiful seasonal decor! 

Jackie is a wife and mommy of two adorable boys. She loves being able to create things with her husband. One of their favorite things to do is disconnect from the busyness and just go out and enjoy the beauty of the outdoors...therefore, their main inspiration comes from "Out of the Woods". 

Jackie and her husband have always had a passion for music & ministry. Before they opened their shop, they spent the previous 7+ years working for a church and music was their biggest creative outlet. They have since stepped out of that role and she struggled with having no way to express her creativity. Therefore, they started making things that they loved and voila! 

If you love this piece go check out all the other pieces they have to offer! SHOP NOW and follow them on Facebook

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)