E and S Little Shop

*Disclosure: I have received product in exchange for review. These thoughts are solely my own. 


Supporting small shops has always been one of my favorite things. I love hand made items that individual attention was given to every little detail. I received this awesome shabby chic fall mason jar from E and S Little Shop. Fall is my favorite season and this mason jar looks so cute on my wall and the little tea light just makes it stand out and glow! 


Ever since Ezzy was a little girl she always loved crafting. She always made party decoration for her children, decorations for their rooms, and gifts. She eventually decided to turn her passion into a business. If you have an idea she loves creating custom pieces for your event, home, or anything else! 

Her mason jars can be made into a kitchen set, bathroom set, hold flowers for the center pieces in your wedding and so much more! She crafts jars for weddings, seasonal home decor, and every day home decor. Her pieces are unique and hand crafted and unlike anything else! 

E and S Little shops prices are amazing as well! Go check out their shop and see what suits your fancy! SHOP




2 comments:

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)