Baby Bond Review


<a style="display: none;" href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=TOP31910e7811999746bcaec5c692b7f04d"><span></span></a>



For all the moms that wanted to breastfeed, looking into it, have done it for years, done it for multiple children, are breastfeeding. This is for you! 

I got the Baby Bond. It is like a nursing cover. It is a nursing cover but one that only covers you. You can sit there and nurse and have baby completely out in the open but your bottles are hidden. Yes we all know it's ok to be totally out there with nursing. Most of us like to cover up weather it be for us, for respect of others who don't know better or just because you want too. These are great. It is so small and simple. It is no bigger then a travel size umbrella.


(as you can see in the picture, I was trying it out. I was getting in her mouth and do you see any bottle. NOPE, there was nothing to see.)


The baby Bond is like a sash that has two sides, so you can have a little opening in the middle for the job to get done. It is so neat. I wish I had one with my first. They have plenty of sizing options. They have three different kinds. The original, flex, and couture.They all do the same thing just in a tad different way. Either one you get, you will be covered not baby. You will also always be covered.

Their saying is Nurse,Converse, Bond. 

I used my cover the other day while I was shopping at the mall. Usually I sit there looking in a hole or fidgeting with a blanket. People looking a me like what am I doing. I used the baby bond and it simply looked like I was sitting down holding my baby. There is not a whole ton of fabric either, so people don't really notice it. I love it and am very excited I got to try it out and use it! It makes me be ok with leaving the house and not having to feed my baby in a car before I go into a store or have to use a bathroom where they place the nursing area. I just sit on a bench in the middle of the mall. I forgot to mention. It came super fast and was so tiny too!

I think this is defiantly worth getting.It even came with a burp cloth. The cloth is really thick and soft.

Company Description.
       BabyBond Original is worn like a sash, functioning like a nursing top. Wear with shirts that are accessible to nurse from the top. Separate the layers of fabric to achieve latch on. Double panel keeps breast covered above and below. Mom's postnatal belly and back remain covered with her own shirt. Built-in 9 x 12" double layer terry velour burp cloth. Rolls up compact and stores in matching pouch. Machine washable. 100% cotton. Made in USA.



They offered up a great deal to Snack Bar readers.

Their deal
75% discount on our site for any reader who orders a BabyBond on babiesrus.com. So, they will be able to buy 2 BabyBonds for less than $46. Baby bond at babies r us They need to email a copy of their receipt from babiesrus to missy@babybondnursing.com and they will reply with a discount code that will allow them to order another BabyBond on our site with 75% off.



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using <a href="http://www.tomoson.com/?code=BOTTOM31910e7811999746bcaec5c692b7f04d">Tomoson.com</a>. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commissions 16 CFR, Part 255 Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising. Tomoson <a href="http://www.tomoson.com">Product review</a> & <a href="http://www.tomoson.com">giveaway</a> Disclosure.

1 comment:

  1. Hi there! i found you on the Fence. I am your newest follower!! I love finding new blogs and yours is lovely:) You can find me at www.bouffeebambini.blogspot.com
    Have a peek at my giveaways if you come by. Everything is handmade and GORGEOUS! I'm also giving away a $110 baby carrier:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)