Scraping up the dough

    



 If i were to tell you i was made of money. I'd be lying. latley I have been trying to pay all the bills and save every cent for black Friday. I want so much stuff. I want a new lap top. I would like a new sewing machine. I want a play station 3. I want the Kinect for Xbox360.  I just want so much! Not to mention everything i would like to get for my kids. Oh how I wish I have a money tree. I would take care of that so well!I wouldn't even mind if it over grew




Black Friday this year is gonna be awesome. I love to go to the stores opening at 12PM. Get my Starbucks coffee and wait in the cold.! I don't know what i enjoy about all this mess so much. All i know is i wanna be a part of it! I would be out all day if it wasn't for the kids and husband. I do have to say. I am the most excited for Starbucks!




Ohh anyone else as excited as i am. Even if i wait in a line for 5.00 item. I love the experience.








1 comment:

  1. I completely share your love of Black Friday!, The excitement is unreal! All the crazy people running through the stores with carts overfilled with Clothes, Toys and Electronics... It gets me excited knowing that Christmas is just around the corner! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)