Madness!!!!

       Well I was at Toys R Us at 9pm, waited will 12PM to get in the store. Then in a line to check out for an hour. Then I went to the mall. ( I was starving! ) Got food! Then shopped till 3AM. Then went to walmart. Got some great stuff there! Then I went home! Got home found a lap top deal. Went out to get it. Got home at about 8:30AM. and PASSED OUT!

         I also got a ton of mail today. I have many reviews to put up. I will spread them so you don't run out of things to read! We have about 3 giveaways to post. I will do my BEST to get one up tonight! If not. Defiantly tom.! I am so tired! My kids are still sleeping! My poor husband had to work at 4PM, He's just as tired!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for the follow! I'm already following you. I went and did Black Friday for the first time ever. It wasn't that bad of a experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE black Friday! I had a great time this year! I am a new follower of your blog, hope you will follow me back as well! Can't wait to get to know you better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Black Friday deals! :-)

    Following you back from MBC!

    Nedra

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)