BodyCology

 
           
Mixed boxset    Sweet Petals Boxset      Mixed boxset



Everyone has most likely heard of  Body Cology.  I know I have. I've seen their products at local stores. Never thought to try them myself. I received Rich and Creamy Nourishing Body Wash. Also Cucumber Melon body mist. I sprayed the Cucumber body mist. I liked it. It was so strong and it was a nice refreshing smell. I enjoyed. I will be sure to mist my husband when he gets home from working 10 hours. 

The body wash, I also enjoyed. When I buy body wash I usually always go for something different because I like to try new things or because I just didn't like the last kind. This kind was rather nice. It made me feel all smooth after my shower. Something I need help with because i have hard water and it always makes my skin extra dry. After using this I didn't feel like I had washed myself with salt!

I would for sure recommend trying this brand. They are very nicely priced and can be found in the most practical of places. The service I received from the company was exceptionally fast and nice! I have enjoyed doing this review for them. I can't wait for these products to run out because i wanna try out some more scents! Visit their website, it's really nice. It is making me wanna sniff the web page! 

They have assortments and gift sets. Also single items all different kinds. They are body wash,lotion, spray I have pictured here! 



INFO from their website. 
Founded in 2003, Dallas-based Advanced Beauty Systems, Inc., is one of the fastest-growing health and beauty companies in the U.S. The company’s innovative, spa-quality product lines appeal to women desiring beauty on a budget or an at-home escape. Advanced Beauty Systems’ fragrance-based and aromatherapy products include bodycology® -- America’s fastest-growing beauty brand -- Dr. Teal’s®, Slice of Life™, and Cantu® hair products. Advanced Beauty Systems’ products are available at retail, drug, grocery, and specialty stores nationwide. Advanced Beauty Systems, Inc. does not test the finished products on animals

2 comments:

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)