STYLISH BLOG AWARD!

I want to thank The Rheinlanders for giving me the "Stylish Blog Award". Not only does it take a lot fo work to make and keep up a blog. Nice comments make it worth the while!




Rules for accepting this award are:
1. Thank & link back to the person who awarded you this.

2. Share 7 things about yourself.

3. Pay it forward to 15 recently discovered great bloggers.

4. Contact those bloggers and tell them about their Blog Award!


7 Things about Me

1- I got pregnant at 18, 3 months before graduation.
2-  I graduated and walked with great grades.
3- I am 21 and have 2 daughters now.
4- I just celebrated my 1 year anniversary
5- I breastfeed my first till she weaned herself at 14 months. Still breastfeeding my 2nd girl!
6- Have owned our first home for a year now.
7-Moved an hour away from our family for my husbands work, and have made some great friends this year!

Now, I am off to PAY IT FORWARD!


Thanks Again Rheinlanders  Glad you noticed!
 1- LuvinMyMonkeys
2- RealMomReviews
3-KeepinitThrifty
4- MommyOnTheFly
5-Giveawaysformom
6- TwoboysonegirlAndaCrazyMom
7-Lilaccitymama
8- 1Prince1Princess
9- Showmemama
10- Trendygirldesigns
11- PeachesReview
12- Designitshick
13- Muddyfeet
14- 4theloveofit
15- Amyslife

THERE ALL DONE!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for choosing my blog as one to pay it forward :)

    I just checked out your blog and am your newest follower!

    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)