Finally!!

    Sorry I wasn't posting much the last day or so. I have been trying to figure out this whole blog design thing! I think I got it for now! YAY!

    Let me know if you like it as well. My little buddies in the header are imaginary buddies. So Thought it was new and still girly (because my whole family are girls minus my husband!) If you think It's too much pink tell me, If you think the letters should be bigger, let me know. If you think the two columns on the side are dumb or two big, let me know.

   Give me your opinion, So If I need to make some changes now I can. I will be posting some awesome reviews and giveaway tomorrow along with the regular Saturday hop at 8pm. I love my buddies at top! I hope you love them as well.

  Well if you see anyway I can make improvements to fit better please let me know!

  Thanks so much for hanging a bout!

7 comments:

  1. Happy Friday! Your new page looks AWESOME :)

    Have a wonderful weekend . . . Gina

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just entered ur #ABE giveaway... ur blog looks great, props for doing it urself!I like the two columns on the side...
    CJR @ The Mommy Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the new page it looks great :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you everyone!!

    Priscilla!

    I wanna make more now haha!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The header and layout are great :) Very cute! Good job.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)