Tons of Winners

Enjoy lighting winner! 

Rebecca said... 129

I follow you on twitter as @sparkleglow
imsosweepy [at] gmail [dot] com

Girl With Fire said... 26

I added you on facebook.

smellslikeganja @ hotmail.com


tina reynolds said... 94

I friend on facebook (mrstinareynolds 2/2

pinklady705 said... 22

GFC follower: pinklady705

2liv2laf2luv at gmail dot com

entry #1

- Marybeth I. said... 74

MILD MILK CHOCOLATE
SARSAPARILLA



jennifer57 said... 65

Friend me on Facebook

Machell said... 30

i'm your friend on facebook #1.
machell.duke@sbcglobal.net

Gina P said... 158

Like you on FB
Gina P
Ginasweepsit at aol dot com


3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for this yummy win!! I just sent you my info!!
    Gina P
    Ginasweepsit at aol dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay :)
    Sending you my address now!

    thanks :)
    jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats winners!
    I'm your newest twitter follower from Twitter Hop Thursday!
    http://twitter.com/BetteronaBudget

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)