BIG Winners!

Mineral Hygenics!

newmama2010 said... 12










KNORK


Pie Maker 38 said... 47








Tassimo


funnylittlechicken23 said... 8




CONGRATS everyone and I wish more could of won! I know a lot of you have out in some hard work and taking advantage of the voting and tweeting! I thank you all s much! I know how bad I wanted the Tassimo and when I got it I was like bouncing off the walls! 


Don't be discouraged because I have more coming up and trying to get "New" ones! Some Really great ones too! 


If you need an explanation on how why I did not post the Random number please contact me and I will explain. Any questions of just to say hello! I love my loyal folks and can't wait to continue to grow with you all! 


I am emailing now!!

1 comment:

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)