Temptations By Jello



I was lucky enough to get to review Temptations by Jell-O. With Valentines this is the perfect indulgence for a loved one on a low diet or just because you enjoy a great tasting snack without feeling guilty about enjoying it! 


When asked to do this review I was excited and thought "Hum, this could be (my) new snack" Little did I know my husband and daughter would sneaking them out of the fridge! Temptations by Jello are so good.They come in such decadent flavors and with surprises. My favorite was the Strawberry Cheesecake. not only does it have a Jello/strawberry type topping but in the center of this rich,smooth moose, there is a center of the same topping Jello! 


They also come in 

  • Apple Custard Pie
  • Double Chocolate Pie
  • Raspberry Cheesecake
  • Lemon Meringue Pie
  • French Silk Pie
The rest were all really good with the least for me being Lemon. Thats just because I am not a fan of lemon 
anything but Lemonade or fresh lemons. It was good just not my favorite!

  
The Jello is layer with Real Pie Filling, scrumptious fruit, whipped or chocolate topping. They are really great tasting for a low calorie snack. I suggest grabbing a pack of three in your favorite flavor to enjoy after a long day at work or a midnight snack!
 
If you'd like to read more about this snack or find out about Jello in general they have a great site. CLICK HERE
Maybe you like to follow people on Facebook. CLICK HERE to stay up to date on new Jello products and news. Like Jello says "GIVE IN" 

3 comments:

  1. They look good and they sound good. Can't wait to try. Need a good coupon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a new follower from the Blog Hop! I would love a follow back :) It would be awesome if you could also follow me on Twitter, Networked Blogs & Facebook too! You could also stumble my blog if you like :-)

    Thanks, Misty
    http://MistysThoughtsToo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm a new follower from the Blog Hop! I would love a follow back :) It would be awesome if you could also follow me on Twitter

    ReplyDelete

Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)