Winter Friends Blog Hop





Don't forget to VOTE for me.



THANKS!


Welcome to "Winter Friends" February 15. 
Week 8

This is a hop for making friends and meeting other bloggers.


http://snackbarreviews.blogspot.com/p/special-thanks.html


















This weeks #4 Spot goes Kari @ Shining 2 Save.

More About Kari and Shining To Save 
Tell Us a Little About Yourself and Why You Started Blogging.

I'm a frugal mommy of 2 very energetic little boys. I lived in Virginia Beach for the past 4 years while my husband was stationed there with the Navy, and just recently moved back to my home state of Massachusetts. I started blogging to share all of the great deals I scored using coupons and I have recently started reviews & giveaways.


Tell us a little more about your blog.
Shining2Save covers a variety of things, from family life to product reviews & giveaways. I also love to share high value coupons, freebies, family fun events, and hot amazon deals.


How long have you been blogging?
I started this blog in mid 2010.


Any Advice for new Bloggers?
Everyone starts out small, I was there not too long ago, you don't just gain followers overnight, but with time and commitment your blog will grow. Joining groups like Mom Bloggers Club, Pitch It, and Social Moms and being active in those groups will help. You will also gain new friendships, I never thought I would meet so many great people from all around the world.


Any Fun Fact You Would Like To Share?
Maple syrup on bacon is delicious!


Where can we find you?



Now Link up and start hopping..Most of all have fun and find some awesome blogs!









RULES

  • To be in this hop just follow all three hosts'.(We always follow back, leave a comment)
  • Follow the SPOT LIGHT HOST
  • Follow the person before you. 
  • Have fun. Add the linky and/or button to your page to get more followers!


    ENTER: this linky and you could be the NEXT "Spot Light Blog" We will be choosing one random blog via random.org each week to be featured. We will contact you on Thursday and you'll have till Monday 6pm to respond or we will move on to the next random blog. 








    get the InLinkz code

    9 comments:

    1. Newest Follower! :) Nice to "meet" you!

      ReplyDelete
    2. I'm a new a follower of your blog. I found you on the Winter friends Wednesday. Love the colors of your website.

      Michelle
      www.scrapthosepictures.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. Thanks for hosting Winter Friends Wednesday! I'm following you. :)

      ReplyDelete
    4. Hi! I'm a new follower from the blog hop. Thanks for hosting!

      Best,
      Emily

      http://www.naptimeismytime.com/

      ReplyDelete
    5. newest follower! thanks for hosting, laura
      http://imnotatrophywife.com

      ReplyDelete
    6. Following you from the hop; hope you pop by for a follow! :)

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)