Winter Friends Blog Hop





Don't forget to VOTE for me.



THANKS!


Welcome to "Winter Friends" February 2 . 
Week 6

This is a hop for making friends and meeting other bloggers.


http://snackbarreviews.blogspot.com/p/special-thanks.html











This weeks #4 Spot goes to Robin @ Masshole Mommy. Be sure to stop by check out her blog and I'm sure she would love for you to stick around and follow.
Mass Hole Mommy



More about Robin and Masshole Mommy

Tell Us a Little About Yourself and why you started Blogging.
I started blogging as a way to keep myself organized. It was a way to remember dates and things that happened in my life.

Tell us a little more about your blog?

My blog is really pretty random. I write about my family and our adventures living in New England. Plus all sorts of other things that I happen to think up.

How long have you been Blogging?

I've been blogging since October of 2009!

Any advice for new bloggers?

My advice to new bloggers would be to be careful who you tell about the blog. I've put my foot in my mouth several times because there were people that read it and I didn't know that they did.

Any fun fact you would like to share?

A fun fact would be that I can recite the alphabet backwards!

Where can we find you? Ex: Facebook, Twitter addresses etc




Now have fun, link up , and  connect with some great bloggers and blogs!


RULES

  • To be in this hop just follow all three hosts'.(We always follow back, leave a comment)
  • Follow the SPOT LIGHT HOST
  • Follow the person before you. 
  • Have fun. Add the linky and/or button to your page to get more followers!


    ENTER: this linky and you could be the NEXT "Spot Light Blog" We will be choosing one random blog via random.org each week to be featured. We will contact you on Thursday and you'll have till Monday 6pm to respond or we will move on to the next random blog. 




    7 comments:

    1. Following you.

      Hope you will follow me too @http://masalabowl.blogspot.com/

      ReplyDelete
    2. New follower from the Winter Friends Blog Hop. Looking forward to reading more of your blog. Back Porchervations (my blog) is at http://www.backporchervations.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    3. New follower from the hop- love your blog and thanks for the linky- please join me at www.classifiedmom.com
      Thanks!

      ReplyDelete
    4. Found your site through the hop. I'm a new follower and have linked up!

      ReplyDelete
    5. New follower of yours from the hop! Thanks for the link up! I'd love a follow back! :)

      ReplyDelete
    6. Thanks for hosting the hop! New follower!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Stopping by from Winter Friends Wednesday Blog Hop at 3 Princes and a Princess 2 :) I'm a new follower :)

      Donnelle
      http://sewmemine.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)