Winter Friends Blog Hop





Don't forget to VOTE for me.



THANKS!


Welcome to "Winter Friends" February 15. 
Week 8

This is a hop for making friends and meeting other bloggers.


http://snackbarreviews.blogspot.com/p/special-thanks.html

















More About Pam and The Thrifty Things


Tell Us a Little About Yourself and Why You Started Blogging.
I am a former elementary teacher who became a stay at home mom in 2007. I needed an outlet where I could express my thoughts and talk with other adults so I decided to begin blogging. I never expected to meet so many great people along the way. I have gotten to meet several of my bloggy buddies in person over the years and those have been fun experiences.

Tell us a little more about your blog.
The Thrifty Things is a combination of all the things I am enjoying at this time in my life. I have favorite family recipes, ideas for saving money, book and product reviews, and giveaways.


How long have you been blogging?
I began blogging on my mom blog in 2007 and moved it to blogger in 2009. I started my review blog in April 2010.


Any Advice for new Bloggers?
Write about things you enjoy. This is your creative outlet so personalize it in your own style. Join social groups like Mom Bloggers Club and become active in the groups to develop friendships with others on line. Visit blogs that interest you and comment on them to develop relationships with other bloggers.


Any Fun Fact You Would Like To Share?

My favorite candies are Hot Tamales and Blow Pops.


Where can we find you?

Now have fun, link up , and  connect with some great bloggers and blogs get the InLinkz code




RULES

  • To be in this hop just follow all three hosts'.(We always follow back, leave a comment)
  • Follow the SPOT LIGHT HOST
  • Follow the person before you. 
  • Have fun. Add the linky and/or button to your page to get more followers!


    ENTER: this linky and you could be the NEXT "Spot Light Blog" We will be choosing one random blog via random.org each week to be featured. We will contact you on Thursday and you'll have till Monday 6pm to respond or we will move on to the next random blog. 





    get the InLinkz code

    4 comments:

    1. Stopping by from the blog hop! Thanks for hosting. Stop on by sometime if youd like:)

      www.midgetmomma.com

      ReplyDelete
    2. Joining the hop! Following you too! Happy Wednesday!

      http://momalwaysfindsout.com

      -Nicole

      ReplyDelete
    3. Joining the hop - new follower! Would love you to follow back if you get the chance!

      Happy Hump Day!

      April

      http://greenmissionmama.blogspot.com

      ReplyDelete
    4. Stopping by just to let you know that I got a new email
      address so I unsubscribed via mrsphilipswithonel@gmail.com and
      resubscribed via havingfunblogging@gmail.com. I didn't want you to
      think I stopped reading:)

      Having Fun Blogging
      http://mrsphilipswithonel.blogspot.com/
      havingfunblogging@gmail.com

      ReplyDelete

    Thanks For Checking Out My Blog!! :-)